You are here
Home > Survival Tactics > No Future for This Generation?

No Future for This Generation?

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars

CANADIAN PREPPERS STORE (BEST PRICES ON PREMIUM GEAR)
Bugout Rolls & Backpacking Systems

Emergency Radios

Freeze Dried Food (Long lasting survival food)

Personal Protective Equipment

First Aid Kits

Shelter and Sleep Systems

Water Filtration

Cooking Systems

Silky Saws

Flashlights & Navigation

Survival Gear/ Misc

Fire Starting

Hygiene

_

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!

Survival and Prepping T-shirts

Support the channel on Patreon

Donate to the channel through paypal button

PLAYLISTS

AFTER THE COLLAPSE SERIES!

AMAZING GEAR REVIEWS!

SURVIVAL FITNESS!

INTERVIEWS WITH YOUTUBE PREPPERS!

ALL AMERICAN PREPPER

OPINIONS AND SOCIAL CRITIQUE

WINTER/ CANADIAN SURVIVAL

SURVIVAL PSYCHOLOGY

Similar Articles

7 thoughts on “No Future for This Generation?

  1. Before modernity came along, human populations were low enough that any addition to the population was going to be beneficial. Most people lived on the land back then and there was always a need for extra labor to work that land. Those days are long gone. We now live in a world where excess humanity does not translate into success for society at large. Humans just aren’t needed at the current population level we have.

  2. It a decrease of life quality because opportunistic behaviour (wikipedia his endphase is desaster) and hednoistic behaviour (wikipedia his endphase is decadence) by the babyboomers. Another reason is outsourcing also financed by babyboomers. All this weak minded infantile propaganda is rooted in babyboomers. I think there is not another way to live than beeing decisive on 100 % if somebody dooing things at 65 % he/she has to deal with another 35 % selfsabotage. At least Immigrants will burry those babyboomers who teach own children into codepency. Single mums, babyboomers, sick, handicaped will outvote with ease productive members of society and support that something for nothing mentality. The really bad times not even started. Is a war old vs young interests. Its about determinismus too.
    I think RFID chip will be good especially for the younger generations. Bad for parastic countrys like Swiss, Luxemburg or Monaco will disapear, babyboomers money will be worthless, no more black money for the restaurants or small pizza delivery business, people working under the table while getting free money from the gouvernment, cancer patients or long term welfare representatives will be forced to embrace responsability of own life, immigration will be ended, housing prices will be normalized, the end of getting something for nothing in general, end of USA debt, most corruption will be history, the amount of goods delivered between countrys (imports and exports) will be exact known and balanced, cancer and hearth issues will not get free traitments etc. At the end western countrys (10 % of entire world population) will loose their special status as an investor to enslave the other 90 % world population. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a cashless society to help the working class but it doesn t work because rich and corrupt people don t all allow that (mostly babyboomers). Karlsruhe, Germany

  3. I don’t want kids for many reasons. A big one is that they are terrible. Being in the grid isn’t what makes me burned out. Seeing my friends life and thinking of it as my future burns me out. No offense to all the parents out there but it’s not for me. And yes that is the biological point to all life but being a human with a soul and not being a simple animal who doesn’t think for themselves is a human choice. Just like dying for a cause. I don’t see how not having kids is seen in a negative light

  4. I have little people but (shhhh, don’t tell anyone) I am secretly filling them with SHTF skills and mindsets. Being a parent is the best thing ever, but it’s not for the faint of heart.

Leave a Reply

Top
Love This Article? Spread It.
X
Hey.. Wanna Subscribe?

Plugin by Master Blogster